Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hillary Clinton: A Real Team Player!




Words cannot express how I'm feeling after watching Hillary Clinton carry her speech tonight at the Democratic National Convention. What an example for our future leaders to follow; a prime example of a woman, leader, and friend to all American's who never believed there was an "I" in "Team" and a leader that in the end showed what a class act that she truly is!

I was honored and so very privileged to have worked on her campaign; whether in California, Portland, or in Las Vegas, I gave my energy to someone who I still believe would have been the best for our country in this time of need, but I respect her enough to also now be part of her efforts to elect Barack Obama. Her address was unlike anything I ever heard, but it wasn't anything less than I expected from a true winner in my heart!

"Ask yourself were you only in it for me?" Clinton stated in her speech, that is a powerful question, are you only in it for her or do you want CHANGE? If Hillary's vote is with Senator Obama, the answer is clear, we must all be in it to make the change and Obama must be our choice as a Democrat come November.

"I'm not your therapist, I'm a Democrat lets get it together and move forward and lets take back the White House," said Hilary Rosen, Democrat Strategist. No words paint a better picture of what took place in Denver tonight then what Rosen said.

I thought Senator Kennedy rocked the house last night, but Hillary Clinton brought the house down! Wearing my yellow "Hillary for President" campaign shirt, the honor to have the right to vote and privilege to call myself an American, and a tear in my eye as I watched what I had hoped to be our next President step aside to allow us to follow out the objective: CHANGE…thanks for being a HERO among us Hillary and together we will win what you started!

-Michelle A. Bart, Helping Heroes Productions




Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton says she is a proud supporter of Barack Obama and it is time for Democrats to unite.

No comments: