Saturday, August 23, 2008

Obama-Biden Ticket: A Reflection



“Barack has chosen Senator Joe Biden to be our VP nominee. Watch the first Obama-Biden rally live at 3pm ET on www.barackobama.com” was the text message I received at 1:58am this morning with the rest of the Nation that received the text message from the Obama Campaign. Was I shocked with his selection? Not really. Do I agree with his selection? Not really. Does this make me change the way I will vote in November? Definitely not.

I have had the honor and opportunity of working on the Hillary for President Campaign the past year, whether in Las Vegas, Portland, or Los Angeles; I had a blast and knew I was working for the best person for the job as our next President, but the situation is what it is and as someone wanting to see CHANGE I must stick with my party and hope they have all of our best interest on their agenda and in the end come January we will take back the address on Pennsylvania Ave.

Our country is hurting in so many areas: economically, healthcare, environment, safety, foreign affairs, and so many other areas. We MUST believe those we elect will do the best job for the people and the best for the United States of America. We are in NEED for CHANGE and unless Hillary decides to run as an Independent in November and try to get the votes she had throughout the Primaries, the Obama-Biden ticket will be the one I must support if I want to see CHANGE to help us get back on our feet as a Nation.

No matter your views or to whom you place your vote with, unless you vote don’t complain the next 4 to 8 years on how the US is being operated. We must pull together as a Nation in order for us to have the freedom and the ingredients of reshaping our existence as the best country in the world, so register to vote today and make a difference come November!

No comments: